LabelJoy is a handy and reliable application designed to enable you to create and print labels, envelopes, badges, barcodes etc.LabelJoy is the first label printing software that features a full WYSIWYG user interface (What You See Is What You Get), which means that the computer screen will show paper and label elements exactly as they will be printed. Using the mouse will then be possible to make the necessary adjustments and have an immediate visual feedback on how the elements will be printed.
LabelJoy enables you to print Texts, Barcodes, Images and other graphic elements. One of its strong points is that it encapsulate the newer graphical functions offered by Windows, introduced with Windows XP but backward compatible, that enable the user to create complex fading, transparency and rotation effects. LabelJoy can also connect to external data sources to create labels with dynamic information.
Here are some key features of “LabelJoy”:
– Create and print labels, barcodes, envelopes, badges, cards, letters and anything else that needs to be fully or partially replicated and printed.
– Use the super friendly WYSIWYG interface.
– Connect to external data sources to create labels with dynamic information such as texts, barcodes and even images. Data can be imported from Access, Excel, Sql Server, Oracle, MySql, Lotus notes, Dbase, Txt, Csv, Windows address book, Outlook, Sendblaster, wk1-2-3.
– Create and print the following 1D barcodes: Ean13, Ean8, Ean128, ITF14, UPC-A, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar.
– Create and print 2D Barcode Data Matrix.
– Print on A4, A5, A6 label sheets or any custom paper format.
– Use more then 6,500 label layouts, the internal library enables you to find the correct one.
– Use the most popular label formats on the market.
– Create complex fading, transparency and rotation effects.
– Menage page elements, counters, label numbers, page numbers.
– Use centimeters and inches unit
Home page – http://www.labeljoy.com