The most powerful image tool to be added to the FotoFusion family in a long time
, blending modes allow you to enhance your images in unique and beautiful ways.
Image blending modes can be applied to a single photo or “mixed in” with the canvas using background
modes to create stunning overlaid results. Effect presets transform images in one-
while advanced settings allow you to adjust blending options and create your own recipes.
The possibilities are endless!
– Produce a unique arrangement for a selection of pictures with a single click. Click again and see a completely new arrangement. The results can be tuned with interactive control over cropping, sizing, rotation, etc if desired.
– LumaPix and the dotScrap Alliance offer an ever-growing database of beautiful and sophisticated elements, templates and complete projects.
– FotoFusion supports templates – those which you create on your own, and those which you select from the online library by browsing within the FotoFusion interface.
– Images in your collection can be tagged with keywords using the new Organizer in FotoFusion v4.
– Organize your images into custom, hierarchical categories that you define.
– A ‘bucket’ holds images that are grouped by any criteria you like, as a stepping-stone to deeper organization.
– Images and other content can be rated, allowing you to indicate how well you like particular shots in your database and then search to find only the best shots of a particular subject.
– FotoFusion’s search engine helps you find content quickly – both locally and on the LumaPix servers.
– Find your images faster with a completely rewritten Image Organizer and direct folder access.
– The dotScrap Alliance is a new Scrapbooking industry consortium based around FotoFusion – including K & Company, Creative Imaginations, Daisy D’s, Westrim, KI Memories, L’il Davis, Scrapbook.com, ScrapJazz.com, MyCliqueTV, SEI, and more.
– FotoFusion stores references to images as opposed to permanently resizing images to make them fit into your layout. Any image manipulation you perform (cropping, rotating, resizing, color correction, etc) are all remembered as changes to that original image and not as new images.
– FotoFusion’s innovative user interface is “real time all the time”: updates are shown immediately, with no ‘ok’ buttons or one-way decisions to make.
– FotoFusion’s intelligent graphical objects act the way you expect: envelopes that hold images, paperclips and pins that hold paper, frames that can be reshaped without stretching, and multi-layer elements that age text and photographs.
– Changes to frame borders, text attributes, and other settings can automatically update FotoFusion’s default values, which are applied when new frames and text objects are created. You can also manually set the default or reset the current selection to the default values.
– FotoFusion never forces you to make a “one-way decision” – no creative decision you make is ever permanent.
– FotoFusion Extreme offers support for multi-page compositions – critical for wedding and team photographers doing album layouts.
– In addition to JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP and GIF, FotoFusion can now export to multi-page PDF and, if the content contains no downloaded dotScrap content, as layers in a PSD file for further work in Photoshop and other editing tools.
– Output all pages by a simple click in a batch process.
– FotoFusion gives you control over whether your images are converted to a new profile or left in their native profile.
– Set your monitor and printer color settings to create a perfectly customized color profile settings for your workflow.
OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Home Page – http://site.lumapix.com/