Your Own Photo Booth – Running a photo booth shouldn’t be complicated or expensive. Run dslrBooth photo booth software on your pc or mac, hook up your Canon, Nikon, Sony dslr, or Webcam and you have a professional photo booth.
We built our photo booth software out of necessity. We searched the internet and found software that can do the job but all of them either were too complicated, cost an arm and a leg, or didn’t do the job. So we came up with a straightforward app that bridges the missing gap of going from single pictures to professionally printed and branded photo booth prints. Of course, we made sure not to imitate the poor solutions out there, our software is simple, cheap, and simply works.
– Compatible with PC and Mac.
– Triggers camera to take several photos and creates a print.
– Complete control over look and feel of final print including your own graphics, logos, and text. Includes a powerful Template Editor in Windows Edition.
– Stores all pictures and prints.
– Works with all digital dslr cameras as long as your computer can see them. Sorry, no support for webcams as we’re sticklers for quality.
– Highest quality prints of all similar software thanks to your pro dslr camera combined with the latest in image processing technology. Standard Edition supports 4×6. Professional Edition adds support for all paper sizes,
– Optimized for Touch Screens.
– Optional Classic Unattended Photobooth Mode: Click a button and have a countdown with camera automatically snapping up to 4 pictures.
– Plenty of layout options in Standard Edition.
– Share Online: You can share your pictures on facebook, twitter, and a few dozen other social media sites.
– Trigger from a button or a foot switch.
– Male, Female, and Customizable Audio Prompts (Windows only).
– Allow guests to add effects similar to instagram or add them automatically (Windows only).
– View on ipad: Guests can view their prints right away on an ipad using an eye-fi card.
Professional Edition Added Features
– 4×8, 5×7, 6×8, 8×10, and all other paper sizes.
– Create custom layouts. Add your photos, position them and rotate them anywhere you wish.
– Green Screen (Chroma Keying) allowing the replacement of a green or blue background with a custom background. We’re using state of the art Green Screen technology and in our usual style have taken out all the complexity of doing green screen. The process is completely automated and effortless.
– Live View which allows people to see a video of themselves before the camera takes a picture. This is supported by most recent dslr cameras.
– Automatic uploads to Facebook Pages in real-time.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Home Page – http://www.dslrbooth.com