AKVIS Sketch converts photos into pencil sketches and watercolor paintings and is available as an independent standalone program and as a plugin to a photo editor. Our efficient method creates realistic color and B&W drawings that imitate the technique of graphite and color pencil, charcoal and watercolor painting.
Features and improvements:
– The new Stroke Direction tool, which can be used to control hatch direction, and a set of parameters that affect the change in hatching when this tool is used (available under Home Deluxe and Business licenses).
– A new parameter in the Edges tab called Edge Strength, which controls how edges are drawn by affecting the intensity of lines and details.
– The Preview Window has been improved. Due to popular demand, the Preview Window now not only displays how the photo will appear as a drawing, it now also shows the effect of applying a canvas, making the selection of just the right texture faster and more efficient.
– Three new presets from AKVIS. Now there are a total of 11 built-in presets available.
– In Preferences it is now possible to choose whether to start the program with the last settings used or to start with the default settings.
Whats New :
New design effects
The new version adds a bookmark Registration, which includes text effects and canvas, available in the previous version, as well as the effect of the new frame.
Give your pictures expressiveness! On the user’s choice of several styles: Classical frame Pattern Frame, Strokes, Vignette and Passepartout.
Learn more about the new features.
The new version expands the list of presets AKVIS.
Support for 4K and 5K display
Streamlined interface provides innovative display capabilities. Texts and the new vector icons are now scaled correctly in the 4K and 5K displays.
Also in the new version:
– Improved Crop tool with adjustable aspect ratios,
– Added ability to select the disc to install the program,
– Added support for new RAW file,
– Fixed minor bugs and compatibility issues.
Homepage – http://akvis.com/en/sketch