AKVIS Retoucher not only removes dust, scratches, stains and other defects that appear on damaged photos but is also able to reconstruct missing parts of a photo using the information of the surrounding areas. The work is done automatically; you only have to indicate areas to be restored, push the Run button, and here you are – the surface becomes smooth and imperfections disappear. It looks like magic when you observe the scratches vanishing before your very eyes!
In Version 9.0:
Using Color Correction settings you can easily adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation values of an image. It is also possible to add an elegant vintage touch to your photos by activating the Sepia check-box.
The Vignette effect makes the image fade out toward the corners. This artistic effect is especially suitable for portraits as it focuses the attention of the viewer to the central subject.
The Crop Tool allows cutting off unwanted areas of an image and reducing its size. You can easily improve the image composition, straighten a crooked photo, turn a horizontal photo into a vertical one and contrariwise.
Also in the new version:
– increased the maximum tool size;
– the maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
– added the new Gray interface theme;
– improved the Light and Dark themes;
– added support for new RAW files for the standalone version;
– fixed minor bugs.
– Mac OS X 10.7-10.11, macOS 10.12-10.13
– Intel, 4 Gb RAM, 2 Gb HDD