TwistedBrush Blob Studio is a product born from TwistedBrush Pro Studio but with a focus on creation of individual objects that you might use in other Pro Studio or other art software and with a simpler, streamlined interface. The Blob brushes allow you to model and shape your objects and then paint them with the included brushes with the results being crisp lines you might see in illustration software but without the need to mask anything. You can even continue to shape your objects after they are painted.
Blob ART Creation
Using the specialized brushes in Blob Studio paint on your canvas automatically shaded objects. The each paint stroke on a layer will build up more material resulting in highlights and shaded areas.
Blob Studio includes ArtSet with a wide range of brushes for working with all aspects of blobs.
Quick ACCESS PANELS
On the right are two panels you will use a lot. The Color Management panel and the Brush Shortcut Panel. All the panels in Blob Studio will automatically hide if they get in your way while painting. Manually hiding all panels is also possible with the F3 hotkey.
QUICK COMMAND PANEL
The Quick Command panel gives you a configurable array of buttons you can keep close at hand while working. Resize and reshape the panel to your needs. Add, remove and move buttons to create the layout that works best for you. Quickly show or hide the panel with the [F4] hotkey. Right click to edit a button or add one to an empty slot. [Ctrl] + click to drag a button to a new location. As an added bonus there is some functionality exposed in the Quick Command panel that isn’t available anywhere else in Blob Studio.
POWERFUL BRUSH EFFECTS SYSTEM
Since User ArtSets are available you might be thinking where will you get new brushes from. There are a number of ways, user shared brushes in the Pixarra forum, brushes imported from Pro Studio, OR now you can edit brushes right in Pixel Studio with the powerful Brush Effects system from Pro Studio. First an IMPORTANT NOTE: Editing brushes is NOT an easy task. There are over 500 different effects that can be combined in 28 effect layers with each effect processed with 100’s of modifiers. I think it’s safe to say the Pixarra brush effects system makes for the most powerful brush engine in existence. Evidenced in the ability with the same engine to draw simple lines or fully detailed tree with a single stroke as can be seen in Tree Studio.
Easy access support for layers are in Blob Studio. The idea is to keep your work flow simple and fast. A simple single click to create a layer with no scrolling. Right click a layer for additional options. Drag layers to rearrange them.
Above were just some of the features in Blob Studio, there is much, much more.
– 64 bit color painting system for the smoothest blends available anywhere.
– Worlds most powerful and flexible brush engine with the Pixarra brush effects system
– Automatic saving multiple copies of your work in progress.
– Brush compatibility with other Pixarra Studio products.
– Tracing paper to use as a guide.
– Up to 9 floating reference Image panels to hold reference photos when working on your art.
– Sketchbook system that automatically saves your work to your sketchbook.
– Switching pages in your book with a single key press (Page Up or Page Down)
– Saving your work to a range of standard image formats.
– Work with symmetry with all the standard Blob Studio brushes.
– And many more features!
– Windows /XP / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
– 500MB disk space
– 1024×768 minimum display resolution
– 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)