Adobe Animate 2023 v220.127.116.11 (x64) Multilingual | 2.17 GB
The Adobe Animate team is excited to announce the latest version of Adobe Animate CC. This new version pushes the boundaries of the animation space with Asset warping, Layer Parenting, layer effects, and automatic lip syncing — all designed to enhance the quality of animations created with the tool. In addition, Animate CC 2019 enables 2D animators to use their existing skills for creating VR experiences (beta), introduces a new WebGL-based runtime (beta), significant performance enhancements to the HTML Canvas output, and much more.
Animate just about anything.
The industry’s leading animation toolset lets you create apps, ads, and amazing multimedia content that moves across any screen.
Get your game on.
Create interactive web-based content for games and ads using powerful illustration and animation tools. Build game environments, design start screens and interfaces, create interactive player sprites, and even integrate audio. With Animate, you can do all your asset design and coding right inside the app.
Create characters that come alive.
Sketch and draw more expressive characters with pressure- and tilt-sensitive vector brushes that work like the real thing. Make your characters blink, talk, and walk with simple frame-by-frame animation. And create interactive web banners that respond to user interactions such as mouse movement, touch, and clicks.
Publish to any platform.
Reach your audience on desktop, mobile, and TV by exporting your animations to multiple platforms, including HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, Flash/Adobe AIR, and custom platforms like SVG. You can include code right inside your projects and even add actions without having to code.
Create new poses for vector or raster content using mesh deformation.
Better layer control
Organize your layers in a parent-child hierarchy for easier animation between poses.
Thanks to Adobe Sensei, Animate now automatically matches mouth poses to sound inflections.
VR authoring and publishing (beta)
Use your 2D skills to export 360 VR animations and create an immersive experience for virtual walk-throughs.
– Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor (2GHz or faster processor)
– Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10 version 1703
– RAM:İ 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– Hard disk space: 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– Monitor resolution: 1024×900 display (1280×1024 recommended)
– GPU: OpenGL version 3.3 or higher
Language versions available for Animate:
– Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Polish, Português (Brasil), Svenska, Turkish, čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文*, 繁體中文*, 한국어*
Home Page – www.adobe.com